Joining in with the 2018 Planning Party over at Quilting JETgirl.
So almost one third of the year has gone so let’s see where I am!
What do I hope to achieve in 2018 in terms of quilting?
- Complete my Grandma’s Kitchen quilt by quilting and binding it. ♥ Completed
- Complete the I Love Dirt quilting and binding ♥ Completed
- Quilt about three tops that I have Next in line is one of these.
- Finish off a QAYG project that I started in 2017 and lost interest in, by doing a half size quilt
- Bind another couple of quilts waiting for that to happen
- Biggest goal is to piece up 40 more Splendid Sampler 6 inch blocks and then join them into a top and quilt, most likely using the same method for quilting as Grandma’s Kitchen. ♥ Completed
- Finish piecing my log cabin hearts and sew into a top. ⇐ Working on at present. I have all the blocks complete and will now put them aside to work on something else.
- Plan a quilt and look for fabric that will suit it, one in memory of my mother, when planned start it. ♥ Planning started, fabric being gathered.
- Link with my sister to make a memory quilt for my Dad – we did save his clothing and my sister has prepared pieces. ♥ Off the list as my sister is well ahead with this.
- Take a trip north to visit some quilt shops – and family of course. ♥ Completed
- Learn some photography skills for both quilt and book blogging
So even though it has been the summer months I am rather pleased with where I am, plus I have started on a small baby quilt too! Still those tops though waiting to be quilted.