This week I am joining up with Stitch All the Things to look at what I need to do in the coming week, or lets re-word that… what I want to do!
- Complete the top of the 182 Solstice pattern top and once the fabric arrives start the next quilt along Grandma’s Kitchen and decide whether to go for white or cream background. Hoping it will come in the next week.
- Start the quilting of a Craftsy class quilt – 2016 Block of Month – at least pin baste it together, ready for stitch in the ditch.
- Do the embroidery on block of Splendid Sampler
- Once embroidery block is finished start the Sew South Splendid Sampler block which has hexagons, so will be hand sewing.
- Read The Dress in the Window by Sofia Grant and review.
- Complete 50000 steps for the week.
- Clean some windows!
- Visit joinery factory and discuss possibility of bookshelves/cupboards/TV combination thing. I am hesitant because of space but I so need shelves and don’t know where else to put them but in lounge/sitting room.