- Complete the top of the 182 Solstice pattern top and once the fabric arrives start the next quilt along Grandma’s Kitchen and decide whether to go for white or cream background. Hoping it will come in the next week. Done.
- Start the quilting of a Craftsy class quilt – 2016 Block of Month – at least pin baste it together, ready for stitch in the ditch. Done
- Do the embroidery on block of Splendid Sampler Not Done
- Once embroidery block is finished start the Sew South Splendid Sampler block which has hexagons, so will be hand sewing. Not Done but started.
- Read The Dress in the Window by Sofia Grant and review. Done
- Complete 50 000 steps for the week. Done 59 000
- Clean some windows! Some progress.
- Visit joinery factory and discuss possibility of bookshelves/cupboards/TV combination thing. I am hesitant because of space but I so need shelves and don’t know where else to put them but in lounge/sitting room. Sadly no.
July 11th Week
- Continue with stitching in the ditch on Craftsy Garden Charm quilt 2016, ideally would like to get this part finished by next Tuesday.
- Sew block 2 and maybe 3 of Grandma’s Kitchen sew along. Block 1 is completed
- Sew some embroidery stitches on embroidery splendid sampler block and maybe do a few more hexagons for another block in it.
- Read 2 books at least and listen to The Stars are Fire by Anita Shreve as I stitch in the ditch. (Borrowed on CD from the Library).
- 50000 steps in the week.
Well can see and do know really housework not a high priority and I am nervous about this book case I kind of want but just not sure that it will be too over powering in a smallish room but on the other hand I have little storage space and need some! So putting these two goals back in again for this week.
- Clean some more windows
- Visit joiners to discuss book case/cupboards/TV thing.