This week I am joining up with Stitch All the Things to look at what I need to do in the coming week, or lets re-word that… what I want to do!
I achieved my sewing goals from last week and a few of the others. Well my reading goals were good! Walking – weather was so wet cut down on the days I could get out, but scraped in with just on 50 000 steps.
So this week in quilting…
- Sew the binding on my Garden Charm quilt. If there is a day that is fine and windy I’ll wash it too but that’s difficult in winter. Weather forecast shows rain for next 10 days!
- Sew the Homeward Bound block for the Splendid Sampler and whatever block is given on Friday. Would be nice if it were one I have already done!!
- Sew Block 3 of the Grandma’s Kitchen quilt – possibly block 4 all going well.
- Finish off block 4 of Bloom quilt, only have to put the borders on.
This week elsewhere
- Walk 50 000 steps
- Read 2 books
- Visit joinery factory to discuss bookshelves. Really – this week is it!!