This week I am joining up with Stitch All the Things to look at what I need to do in the coming week, or lets re-word that… what I want to do!
Last Week’s Plans
- finish stitching in the ditch the quilt I am working on. Machine on the binding so that only have the hand sewing part of it to complete. √ Just a little more hand sewing and then finished.
- Complete this week’s Grandma’s Kitchen and Splendid Sampler blocks √
- Complete 2 to 3 blocks in the Bloom quilt √ 3 completed so now have 8 blocks done.
- Walk 50 000 steps √ 51 400
- Read 2 books √
- Spend an hour weeding in the garden √
This Week’s Plans
- Complete 4 blocks in the Bloom quilt. ( I have decided to to do the full 20 blocks and as I want to complete all blocks by the end of the month, I need to make this one a priority.
- Complete this weeks Grandma’s Kitchen QAL block, possibly the Splendid Sampler one if time.
- Choose fabric from what I already have and cut fabric for I Love Home quilt along and view the videos of Alyssa from Penguin & Fish on Facebook to see what she does for it.
- Walk 50 000 steps
- Spend another hour weeding this week. There are lots of weeds. But even seeing small patches weeded is rewarding.