This week I am joining up with Stitch All the Things to look at what I need to do in the coming week, or lets re-word that… what I want to do!
Last Week’s List
- Complete all the Bloom Blocks so that I have 20. √ Done.
- Complete this week’s Grandma’s Kitchen and Splendid Sampler blocks Partial I have completed the Splendid Sampler block – Lots of Love, on the plus side this block measures the correct 61/2 inches and most points and joins are correct. A better effort than my first effort last year with this block, I didn’t do the Grandma’s Kitchen block so that will hold over for this weeks list.
- Amy from Diary of a Quilter has this Quick Cornerstone Quilt that I am thinking of making using some Space fabric so will check it out against my fabric and fully decide and then … maybe start cutting. √ Have begun to cut this out – will be quite challenging actually for me trying to get it all accurately pieced. Can but try!
- Walk 50000 steps Not completed. Just 39800 this week.
This Week’s List
- Sew a nine block a day and then slice it in four, for the not so quick cornerstone quilt! I aim to have it fully pieced by the end of September.
- Sew last weeks and this weeks Grandma’s Kitchen blocks.
- Sew this weeks Splendid Sampler block and start one of the embroidery ones that I haven’t done.
- Walk 50000 steps