This week I am joining up with Stitch All the Things to look at what I need to do in the coming week, or lets re-word that… what I want to do!
Last Week’s List
- Sew a nine patch block a day and then slice it in four, for the not so quick cornerstone quilt! I aim to have it fully pieced by the end of September. Well as it turns out I got all those blocks done and sliced!
- Sew last weeks and this weeks Grandma’s Kitchen blocks. I got onto those and once started they didn’t take too long! Both Grandma’s wore aprons and I am thinking no wonder, because with the labour of washing who’d want to wash too many clothes in those days.And this one is Grandma’s Kitchen window.
- Sew this weeks Splendid Sampler block and start one of the embroidery ones that I haven’t done. I did two from the Splendid Sampler, not the one set for this week because although I did it for the 30 block Splendid Sampler quilt I made, I am not doing it for the 100 block one. So I chose two others.Snug as a Bug in a rug. Block 7. Focal Point – Block 6
- Walk 50000 steps Just 44000 steps accomplished, however quite a bit of gardening done as my outside time so feeling pretty happy with that. I made use of some dry weather to get out and weed.
- Sew sliced rows together on Space quilt to make a cornerstone quilt.
- Sew the Grandma’s Kitchen block out this week.
- Sew a Splendid Sampler block, or two.
- Walk 50000 steps.
- Time gardening, weather permitting.