This week I am joining up with Stitch All the Things to look at what I need to do in the coming week, or lets re-word that… what I want to do!
Last Week’s list
- Sew sliced rows together on Space quilt to make a cornerstone quilt. √
- Sew the Grandma’s Kitchen block out this week.√
- Sew a Splendid Sampler block, or two.√
- Walk 50000 steps. No – 44 000
- Time gardening, weather permitting. √ Big yes, very happy with what I achieved. Dug in all the lupin and mustard so that in another few weeks I can start planting potatoes etc.
To-Do for the week of the 5th of September
- Sandwich and baste my Space quilt, possibly a little bit of stitching in the ditch.
- Start working on September block #2 of the #ILoveHomequilt
- Complete this week’s Grandma’s Kitchen block
- Complete a Splendid Sampler block
- Some gardening – weather permitting