My Plan for Week 4 of November was
- Three more blocks for the Splendid Sampler √ Actually made 5 which made me happy.
- Complete the I Love Home block √ I think I might stitch an outline of windows yet, it looks a little blank!
- Sew up Block #21 of Grandma’s Kitchen √ I really enjoyed making this block and remembering as a young 2-3 year old phoning my nana and chatting to her. Don’t remember what I chatted about! But it is a long time memory.
- One Log Cabin Heart block √ Yes
- Possibly sew on final sashing of the I Love Dirt quilt. √ Before I baste and quilt this I need to talk to my niece in Australia and see what batting and backing I’ll use. Obviously they are a lot hotter there than us. I love wool batting and cuddle fleece but that may just be too warm!
The coming week – end of November / beginning of December
I don’t feel like planning too much this week so I have decided I am going to go each day with my mood and what I feel like! However I will plan to
- make some more log cabin heart blocks
- possibly do the next Grandma’s Kitchen block
- do what the mood dictates!
I am taking a rest from the Splendid Sampler this week as I achieved everything I wanted to do in it this month! So a little rest before I continue.