Joining in with the 2018 Planning Party over at Quilting JETgirl.
What do I hope to achieve in 2018 in terms of quilting?
- Complete my Grandma’s Kitchen quilt by quilting and binding it.
- Complete the I Love Dirt quilting and binding
- Quilt about three tops that I have
- Finish off a QAYG project that I started in 2017 and lost interest in, by doing a half size quilt
- Bind another couple of quilts waiting for that to happen
- Biggest goal is to piece up 40 more Splendid Sampler 6 inch blocks and then join them into a top and quilt, most likely using the same method for quilting as Grandma’s Kitchen
- Finish piecing my log cabin hearts and sew into a top
- Plan a quilt and look for fabric that will suit it, one in memory of my mother, when planned start it.
- Link with my sister to make a memory quilt for my Dad – we did save his clothing and my sister has prepared pieces.
- Take a trip north to visit some quilt shops – and family of course.
- Learn some photography skills for both quilt and book blogging