Linking up with Texas Quilt Gall
My goals were
- Quilt the nine log cabins on my Queen quilt. Done
- Complete Block 3 of Riley Blake Challenge. Done
- Complete Block 3 of Sweet Dreams QAL. Done
- Make a block or two for Magnolia Quilt I have started by one block! Chelsi Stratton design. Made one to add to one I had made.
- Start sashing the Nine Patch Square Dance blocks. Have four rows sashed but not joined to each other.
- Go through a couple of baskets of scraps and separate into what I will use and what I will pass on to somebody who might be able to use them for small handmade projects she does. Done
- I’ve also started a leaders and enders project – until of course I have all the sum of its parts and then it becomes its own project. This week I will be making wonky star blocks as I go. American and Patchwork Magazine No. 159. Started. Will be an ongoing leaders and enders.
Week of 25th January
- Quilt the border of my log cabin quilt – very plain straight line of something.
- Sweet Dreams block 4. QAL
- Sash remainder of Nine Patch Square Dance and join all rows.
- Make two more Magnolia blocks
- Continue leaders and enders of Rustic Charm