Linking Up with Texas Quilt Gal
Well this week was a slow week in terms of quilting. Firstly I pulled a muscle in my lower back that put me out of sewing contention for a few days (its improving quite well thought). Then the Queen’s death has kept me viewing more than normal.
Main Three for September 6th
- Border onto the Magnolia top, which is a 3 inch plain one. Done. This photo doesn’t have the border on but it is done! Just don’t have a photo of it.
- Hand sew down the Scrappy Round the World. Not done
- Pin another top ready for quilting.Not done
Main Three for September 13th week
- Hand sew down the Scrappy Round the World.
- Pin another top ready for quilting.
- Sew a border onto a top of mystery quilt from Edyta Sitar pattern