Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal
Plan for Week of 18th of October. Main Three Were
- Finish hand sewing the binding to the back of the Edyta Sitar Mystery Quilt. Done
- Make the second star block and sew first row of Nantucket Summer QAL from FQS I did sew the second star block but decided not to sew rows together just yet for storage purposes.
- Watch for first block of the FQS Sewcialites QAL out at the end of the week. I am going to do the 6″ in Nantucket Summer fabric. This is the left overs from the QAL above as FQS is very generous with fabric for that QAL. If I don’t have enough I am going to watch for when Dwell comes out as it has similar fabric and should work in. I am also going to try doing the 3″ blocks in two different fabrics. That is x2 quilts. One is Sherri & Chelsi fabric and one is picked out fabric from my stash in blue and yellow. To start with I will cut out and hopefully sew the 6″ block by next Tuesday. I loved getting into the Fat Quarter Shop Sewcialites 2 sew along with Block one. I ended up doing the 6″in Nantucket Summer and the blue and yellow. The 3″ one I did with Seashore Drive. Block is called Perennial and Designed by Bev McCullough.
Plan for 25th October week.
- Sandwich my Riley Blake Challenge “22 Quilt
- Start on the 3 versions of Block 2 of Sewcialites. This one is designed by Susan Ache.
- Not sure, I have plenty to do but not sure I want to do, so leaving this open this week.