Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal
I like sticking to three things! It makes me focus on the main things and if something else takes my eye, then it comes after what I set. I like making a list and a list of three is great.
To Do Plans for Week of Nov 1st were
- Quilt the Riley Blake Challenge quilt each day or most days I worked on it six out of the seven days and made good progress. It will need more hours though.
- Make the Block 3 Sewcialites blocks. I completed the two six inch blocks and the one three inch block. Here is one of the six inch blocks and the three inch. The one on the right is the three inch. It looks bigger because of the editing!
- Make A Quilting Life BOM for November. That came out fairly early and I got on to it. Here is the 12 inch block and I also completed a six inch in different fabric. One more month to go
For the Week of the 8th of November
- keep quilting the Riley Blake Challenge block. It may bring me near the end I think.
- Make the block in the Designer Mystery block – Block 5 designed by Vanessa Goertzen this month.
- Work on the Sewcialites next block – 4. In at least one of the fabrics I’m doing it in. I’ll be able to start that on Saturday, it comes out on Friday.