Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal
Plans for June 7th Week Were
- start piecing the Rustic Charm top together. I did get the blocks sewn together and then the rows so that I have a completed top. Quite a bit of unpicking was accomplished as I discovered errors I hadn’t seen!
- Quilt as much as I can on the Scrappy Crossroads quilt. I finished the quilting on the Scrappy Crossroads quilt which I was happy to do.
- Serendipity – because I like not planning and then picking something up on a whim. Best of both worlds because 1 & 2 are planning and 3 is mood sewing. I made a second cushion for a great niece which she was happy with! Forgot to take a photo.
I also wrote five postcards and sent them off. I joined Frances Dowell’s QuiltFiction group on Facebook which is a quilting /reading group. She organised for those who wanted to be placed in a group and send of cards. So I thought that would be fun. Post as it is these days my fingers are crossed they will arrive! Hopefully 5 will arrive at some point to me, one from Canada and 4 from USA.
To Due Week of 14th June
- Machine sew binding on Scrappy Crossroads quilt and start hand sewing it to the back.
- Pin and start quilting my Rustic Charm quilt.
- Serendipity choices. If time! I have two more “orders” for cushions, one from Miss 6 and one from Mr. 8, once they saw their cousins one they wanted one too!