Linking up with Quilt Schmilt
Last weeks plans
- Quilt my BOM A Quilting Life 2022 – just a bit every day, mostly going to do stitch in the ditch and something in borders. I’ve made a start and doing a block or so a day. Nothing fancy, stitching in the ditch – and I want a fairly soft feel to it.
- Make sewcialites blocks when they are published. Done. Didn’t do the 3 inch for this one. This is number 12 I so we are about half way through. Designed by. Barbara Groves of Me & My Sister Designs.
- Make BOM Mystery quilt from FQS block that arrived last, about six or seven I think. Done.
- Whatever takes my fancy. And as well I sewed together the blocks of No. 2 BOM from A Quilting Life 2022. This was a very scrappy one, made mostly from half square triangles I had left from other projects. Will leave it now, want to put a border on it but I don’t have any fabric to work in with it at present. I also made one more block in the scrappy Irish Chain, so now I have three. I can now make one more block and then I have to wait a few weeks for the accent fabric to arrive.
- I also stitched together and put on the inner border on the Chilhowie Bonnie Hunter QAL.Now there will only be the outer border.
Finally my calendar arrived from Snapfish, I was about to email them when it dropped at my door today! NZ Post is very very slow!
This Week’s Plans
- I am going to work on the final border for the Chilhowie top and then I can call that part of it finished.
- Sewcialites block of course when it publishes.
- Continue to quilt to BOM from A Quilting Life 2022
- Anything that takes my fancy.