Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal
Plans for Week of 26th of September were
- Make and add binding to NICU quilt top. Done. So now I will wash it and add it to two others I have ready and then I will be posting it off to the hospital.e
- Pick out another top to quilt and look at backing and batting. Done. I chose a Mystery quilt I did with Edyta Sitar. 2020 think.I have it pinned but no idea how I am going to quilt it as yet.
- Finish hand sewing binding to quilt mentioned above. Done. And this one will be washed and then I will see what to do with it. It would be a good knee quilt.
Plans for October 4th. Main three.I
- start thinking about how I might quilt the above Mystery quilt and then hopefully begin.
- quilt a small table runner after tacking some batting pieces together for it.
- I think the A Quilting Life BOM should be out later this week so I might get that cut out and started. I am doing a 12″ and 6″ size.