End of November / beginning of December
I decided I didn’t feel like planning too much for the week so I decided to go each day with my mood and what I felt like!
- make some more log cabin heart blocks √ I made three or four of these and then left them for awhile!
- possibly do the next Grandma’s Kitchen block No
- do what the mood dictates! √ The mood led me to making a bag. It’s from the book Patchwork Bags and Accessories by Yoko Saito that I got out of the library. I admit I didn’t really know too much of what I was doing and had some snafu’s but on the whole pretty pleased with how far I have got. I need to sew on some buttons and magnets so will have a picture of it next week. For now here is the cover of the book. I made the one on the cover but in grey fabrics mostly. I belong to a fat eighth’s monthly club from a NZ shop and so I used mostly some of those.Now that I have had a go at something new, I am ready to get back to some of my ongoing projects!
Week of 5th December
- Start on the sashing of the #ILoveHome blocks
- A Grandma’s Kitchen block or two
- Find out how my niece would like me to put together the I Love Dirt quilt for the Australian weather
- A Splendid Sampler block or two.
Linking with Stitch All The Things