Linking up with Texas Quilt Gal
Last weeks plans.
- Finish quilting the Magnolia quilt and maybe machine sew on the binding to the front ready for hand sewing the back. I finished the quilting but still need to machine sew on the binding.
- Make pillowslip #3 and the final one I want to make.. I did make the final one but somehow it just didn’t turn out right. Will need to make another.
- Continue making the Chilhowie – Bonnie Hunter blocks and make a start on the Sewcialites block #8 when it comes out. I finished up clue #3 and this week it’s #4. As I am making the quilt 3/4 the size of the actual one I have to make 12 sets of 8 half square triangles and 4 quarter square triangles to go with each. 3 sets done.
- I also made the Sewcialites 2 # 8 block. Was quite challenging to make. I decided to simplify this week and didn’t do the 3 1/2″ version. Designed by Shereece Nicole and named Interwoven.
I also went to beach with one of my sisters to try to photograph a couple of quilts for my yearly calendar I like to make but… it was extremely windy. So not very successful and we now have had so much wet weather can’t photograph outside yet. Will have to wait.
Edyta Sitar Pattern that I did, Mystery Quilt ’20 I think.
And my Riley Blake Challenge ’22 quilt. Really need to improve on this photo! Although the beach is pleasant!
Week of 20th December.
- make the third and final pillowslip. Has to be done!!
- Continue with Chilhowie clue #4 of Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt.
- Sew binding on Magnolia quilt.
And possibles if works out but could be a bit busier than usual!
- Make next Sewcialites 2 block.